We care about your privacy.
What data do we collect?
Stockspots collects the Personal indification information (e.g. Name, your organisation, location, email address and phone number) you provide to us.
If you make use of our solutions or if you provide warehouse space, we will collect financial information.
This information is carefully processed and secured by us. In doing so, we comply with the requirements of the Dutch Personal Data Protection Act (Wet Bescherming Persoonsgegevens) with regard to the processing of personal data. Pursuant to the aforementioned Act, we are responsible for the processing of personal data.
The following articles inform you about the way in which we handle your personal data. This statement only applies to this website and not to any third party websites to which we link.
You directly provide Stockspots with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or login at https://www.stockspots.eu
- Search for any warehousing and/or fulfillment services.
- Sign an agreement
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Voluntarily leave your contact details in one of our contact forms.
- Sign up to our news letter.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Stockspots may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
Our search and Warehouse Management Software: https://portal.stockspots.eu/fsearch.html
How will we use your data?
Stockspots collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Procure services and products from logistics service providers
- Carry out your assignment and manage the resulting relationships
- Calculate or record claims, make payments and recover debts
- Do our customer administration (so we meet legal (administrative) obligations)
- Email you with special offers on our products and services we think you might like
- Send you our news letter (once you’ve signed up for it)
Use of personal data by third parties
How do we store your data?
Stockspots securely stores your data at Managed WPHosting.
Stockspots will keep the Personal and Organisational Indification Information you have provided by signing up till you end your service with us. When you end your service with us, we store some data on the basis of statutory retention period of 10 years. Unless we are required by law to retain your data for a longer period of time or if longer retention is needed in order to carry out our activities. We remove data that is no longer necessary. After the statutory retention period, we destroy all data.
Your Stockspots Profile
Besides the Personal and Organisational indification information we collect of you by registering to our search- and warehouse management software, we ask you to upload images of your organisation (e.g. company logo and/or warehouse pictures).
If you upload images to your search- or warehouse profile, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Stockspots would like to send you information about our services, our knowledge and insights about the future of warehousing and relevant Stockspots updates via our news letter. You have given your permission to send the newsletter via the website or, for example, during the ordering process.
Stop our marketingactivities
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Stockspots from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to Stockspots.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for our news letter, please click here. Other marketing purposes can be stopped by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.
We may also send you, as an existing customer, e-mails without permission and/or registration, as long as these relate to similar products and/or services. Of course you can also unsubscribe.
With your permission, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc.
How it works
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information thus obtained, including the address of your computer (IP address), is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
What does Google do with this information?
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on the website for us and providing advertisers with information on the effectiveness of their campaigns.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. We have no influence on this. Google will not combine your IP address with any other data held by Google.
What are your data protection rights?
Stockspots would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- Access – You have the right to access your personal data. You can request Stockspots for copies of your personal, registered data and the purposes for the use of these data.
- Rectification – You have the right to request that Stockspots correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Stockspots to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- Erasure – You have the right to request that Stockspots erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Restrict processing – You have the right to request that Stockspots restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Object to processing – You have the right to object to Stockspots’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Data portability – You have the right to request that Stockspots transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us with your name, address, phone number and attach a copy of a valid proof of identity (make sure to hide the BSN and passport photo on the copy of your identity before sending it).
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us:
Graaf Engelbertlaan 75
4837 DS Breda
If you have any questions, you can also call us at: +31 765315389
We will implement all reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect you from unauthorised access or alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal data. In doing so, we comply with applicable security standards.
If, despite the security measures, there is still a security incident that is likely to affect your privacy, we will inform you of the incident as soon as possible. We will also inform you of the measures we have taken to mitigate the consequences and prevent recurrence in the future.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Recognise your location for the best search recommendations
What types of cookies do we use?
Cookies enable us to improve our website by adapting to collected information about the use of our services and the wishes of our visitors. There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses a mix of so-called session cookies (which are deleted after closing the browser) and permanent/tracking cookies (with your permission by your browser permanently stored on your computer):
- Functionality – Stockspots uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Marketing – Stockspots uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. This enables us to personalise advertisement messages to you.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features (e.g. searching, booking or using our software) may not function optimally as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: +31 765315389
Or write to us at:
Graaf Engelbertlaan 75
4837 DS Breda
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Stockspots has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information and Reporting Centre of Privacy of Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens) by calling +31 881805250. More information can be found here.